Navigating the UK Study Visa

For international students pursuing education in the UK, a student visa is essential. This visa permits both residence and study during your course.


Types of Student Visas:
Tier 4 (General) Student Visas

If you’re 16 or older and seeking higher education, a Tier 4 (General) student visa is required. Apply after securing an offer from a licensed Tier 4 sponsor university or college. They’ll provide a “Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies” (CAS) document.

Our benefits

Empowering your immigration journey with expert guidance and personalized solutions for seamless immigration

  • Extensive Expertise

  • Tailored Solutions

  • Peace of Mind

Short term study visas

Short-term study visas are available to students who want to join courses that are up to six months long or English language courses up to 11 months long.

When you apply for your Student visa you must provide

  • A current passport or other valid travel documentation
  • A Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from your course provider
You may also need to provide
  • Proof you have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – this will vary depending on your circumstances
  • A valid ATAS certificate if your course and nationality require it
  • Proof of parental or other legal guardian consent if you’re under 18
  • Proof of your relationship to your parent or guardian if you’re under 18
  • Your tuberculosis test results

Free Assesment


    UK Immigration Programs

    About Us

    We are your trusted immigration consultants in Dubai, dedicated to guiding you on your journey to a better future.

    Get in Touch

     Copyright 2023 First Choice Consultants. | Managed By Huco Digital